Dates: 12th to 14th June 2019
Venue: Royal Society, Carleton House, London
Follow us on twitter @MYBISA #BISA2019
Join us in London for a three day conference covering all aspects of International Studies.
Key Dates for Participants
- Paper, Roundtable and Panel Submission deadline 9th November 2018
- Notification emails sent 15th January 2019
- Provisional Programme 15th January 2019
- Registration opens 15th January 2019
- Registration closes 11th March 2019
- Final programme available online mid-May 2019
- Conference starts 12th June 2019
- Conference closes 14th June 2019
How to Submit a Proposal
If you are not already a member of BISA, you will need to set up a membership account via the 'Members Area' tab at the top right of your screen. Please note that you do not need to pay a membership fee to submit proposals. Once you have your account and are logged into the members portal, proposals can be submitted via the conference tab located at the top of your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find answers to frequently asked questions here.