At the BISA Annual Conference, there is space for a small number of exhibitors to run alongside our three-day event. The number of stands available at our conferences vary year to year depending on the selected venue.
This year, our conference will take place at The Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, St. James’s, London SW1Y 5AG with some spill over rooms at the Royal College of Engineering at 3 Carlton House Terrace. The conference is from Wednesday 12th to Friday 14th June 2019.
We expect up to 950 delegates from up to 60 countries. They are predominantly scholars and practitioners from a wide range of fields related to international studies. They will be served refreshments and lunch in the Wellcome Trust Lecture Hall, where there will be 20 premium stands allowing plenty of opportunity for exhibitors to promote their products and services. A further 10 standard stands will be available in the Marble Hall, which delegates will pass through on their way to panel sessions. Stands are available on a first come first serve basis.
Details are as follows:
• 3 day Premium Exhibition Stand in the Wellcome Trust Lecture Hall from 07.30 – 17.00*. 1 Stand of 71cm x 160cm x 80cm (height, width, depth) = £700 + VAT= £840
• 3 day Standard Exhibition Stand in the Marble Hall from 07.30 – 17.00*. 1 Stand of 71cm x 160cm x 80cm (height, width, depth) = £550 + VAT= £660
• 1 evening Premium Exhibition Stand in the Wellcome Trust Lecture Hall from 18.00 – 22.00 on Wed 12th June during the BISA reception. 1 Stand of 71cm x 160cm x 80cm (height, width, depth) = £200 + VAT= £240 (only available when purchased with a day stand)
*Due to the prime Central London location of our venue this year, exhibitors will be required to take down their stands by 17.00 at the end of each day unless paying for the evening premium exhibition stand on the 12th June. A room will be provided where equipment can be stored securely until the following day.
The fees include:
• Trestle table stand, table cloth (if required), 2 chairs
• Refreshments and lunch on all days for up to two exhibitor representatives
• 100-word b/w or colour entry with company logo in the online BISA pack and BISA newsletter
• A 1-page bag insert