- Inter-State Diplomatic Relations
- Domestic Issues in Foreign Policy
- History of International Relations
- Military History (including strategic issues, POWs etc)
- Intelligence and/or Propaganda
- International Organisations and Institutions
- Inter-Imperial Relations
- International Economic Relations
- Cultural and/or Transnational Processes
- Critical Historical Origins of International Relations
- Local, Regional and Global Agencies in International Relations
- Rethinking International Relations from Interdisciplinary Perspectives
- The Roles of Emotions in the Study and Practice of International Relations
- Critical Global International Relations
- Gendering International Relations
- Non-Western Narratives of International Relations
- New Concepts and Theoretical Approaches
- Reinterpreting the Paradigms of International Relations
- Global Britain, Brexit and the Liberal World Order
- Information, Communication and Technology in International Relations
Call for Papers - Europe and the World Centre, University of Liverpool and the BISA South East Europe Working Group - External influences in South East Europe?
On the 17th September 2018, the BISA Working Group on the “International Politics of Migration, Refugees and Diasporas” will host a workshop at the University of Warwick between 9am and 5.30pm.
It will be held in Room E.2.02 of the Social Sciences Building and is orgnanised by Maria Koinova (University of Warwick) and Gerasimos Tsourapas (Univesity of Birmingham).
More Articles ...
- BISA Statement of Concern on the Hungarian Government and Gender Studies
- PSA Departmental Leadership Conference - 19th September 2018
- Ethnic and World Politics Working Group Research Seminar
- Call for Papers and Panels - Change and Continuity: Politics, Socio-Economic Development and International Relations in Africa and the World