5-7 September 2019, Lancaster University
Keynote Speaker: Professor Kathleen Burk, University College London
The BIHG Committee invites you to contribute a paper to the conference. As in previous conferences, we are pleased to receive offers to present papers on a wide range of subjects in International History, for any period. These include:
- Inter-State Diplomatic Relations
- Domestic Issues in Foreign Policy
- History of International Relations
- Military History (including strategic issues, POWs etc)
- Intelligence and/or Propaganda
- International Organisations and Institutions
- Inter-Imperial Relations
- International Economic Relations
- Cultural and/or Transnational Processes
The committee accepts both individual papers (20 minutes) and complete panel submissions consisting of three 20 minute papers. We also welcome the submission of multiple panels on a related theme; papers from such panels will be considered for publication in a theme issue of the International History Review.
If you wish to offer a paper, please submit your details and 250 word abstract online at www.bihg.ac.uk.
The deadline for submissions is 1 March 2019.
Please note that this year the BIHG will waive the conference registration fee for BISA members. We encourage all BIHG members to join BISA; BISA membership fees are tax deductible and there are reduced rates for ECRs and PG students. For details see: https://www.bisa.ac.uk/index.php/membership
Follow us @BIHGroup