We are delighted to invite tenders for the development and support of a new BISA website.
Our main objectives for the new website are:
- To improve the user experience allowing visitors to successfully navigate to the information they require, and to create a simple, user-friendly journey through key actions such as conference registration and joining BISA
- To use our web presence more effectively to inspire interest in International Studies, showcase research and facilitate contact with users of academic activity, policy, journalism and the NGO/International organisation market
- To utilise new platforms and develop new technology to enhance the ability of our members to engage with BISA.
We want to hear from people who have:
- Proven expertise in website development, particularly experience of events and membership management functionality
- Proven knowledge of the UK education and/or charity sectors
- Experience in providing user support
- Experience of working effectively with a range of organisations and a high level of communication skills
- Effective project and business planning skills.
All responses must be received by 9am on Monday 29 July in order to be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!