Bisa Funding Application - Conference Bursaries
Read This Before Submitting:-
- Please ensure that you have reviewed the associated funding documentation before filling out this application.
- The character count is a character count not a word count.
- Clicking the 'submit' button saves the details on the server. If successful, you will receive confirmation. There will be a message at the top of the page and you will also receive an email.
- Submitting is saving. On successful submission, you will be provided with a code that will allow you to re-edit your submission if required. Make a note of this code.
- When you click 'submit' and you are uploading documents, remember that these documents will take time to upload. Do NOT repeatedly hit submit as this will simply create duplicate submissions.
- When editing an existing application, you must upload any supporting .pdf documents again. They will always appear with a red 'X' next to them when re-editing.
- Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
- The max, combined, PDF upload size is 30MB. If the total size of your documents exceeds this, please contact the BISA office to arrange an alternative means of submission.