Please ensure you have read all the guidance and policies contained on the workshop webpages before completing an application. The workshop application should not exceed 2000 words or five A4 pages. It must include:
- the workshop title, short abstract covering topic, aims and objectives
- show details of the intellectual significance by being new, innovative and ground breaking and will add to knowledge and understanding in one or more fields
- format of the workshop
- list of participants, titles, names, email addresses, organisational affiliations, career stage and web links to organisational profiles/biographical notes.
- Clear budget allocations
- how outputs from the workshop will be disseminated in order to benefit the wider International Studies community and contribute to enhancement and knowledge transfer in the field.
- In submitting the proposal convenors are confirming that participants have made formal commitments to participate and understand the requirements (BISA membership, to register for the conference and the approved funding limits)
Proposals once submitted for consideration, are considered complete and final. Only the specific individuals listed in the proposal may participate in the workshop and will be eligible for reimbursement of approved expenses. Workshop convenors may not substitute unapproved participants to the workshop after the proposal is submitted. The proposal should include two reserve participants who may be substituted no later than end April 2018. Workshop convenors cannot be substituted.
Proposed workshop day timetable 12th June 2018
08.30 - 09.00 Registration & Welcome Refreshments
09.00 - 10.30 Workshop Session 1
10.30 - 11.00 Refreshment Break
11.00 - 12.30 Workshop Session 2
12.30 - 13.30 Buffet Lunch
13.30 - 15.00 Workshop Session 3
15.00 - 15.30 Refreshment Break
15.30 - 17.00 Workshop Session 4
17.00 Closing Wine Reception