- This membership category is open to anyone for 5 years from the date of gaining a postgraduate qualification in International Studies or related subjects.
- Early Career membership brings all the benefits of Full membership at a reduced cost:
- Members pay a 12 month subscription
- You receive access to all the association member benefits.
- This membership category allows full voting rights at any General Meeting when called
- This membership category allows voting rights in the elections to the Trustees board
- Early Career Members may stand for election and serve on the Trustees Board (if legally able to be a Charity Trustee).
- Early Career Members can establish and convene Working groups.
Find out more in Membership FAQs.
Early Career membership discounted fee is £40 per annum
Applicants who reside in a low income country are entitled to a 50% discount on their membership fee.