- Current long-standing (more than 10 years) full members of BISA may apply for Emeritus membership upon retirement.
- Emeritus Members pay a 12 month subscription
- You receive access to all the association member benefits.
- This membership category allows full voting rights at any General Meeting when called
- This membership category allows voting rights in the elections to the Trustees board
- Emeritus members may not stand for election and serve on the Trustees Board or establish and convene Working groups.
Find out more in Membership FAQs
Emeritus membership discounted fee is £30.00 per annum
Applicants who reside in a low income countries are entitled to a 50% discount on their annual membership fee.
Emeritus Life membership is also available:
- 55-60 years £400
- 61-70 years £300
- 71+ years £200
To apply or for any questions, please contact the BISA office