BISA is a charitable trust and is governed by a board of trustees who are elected from the membership and have reference to the membership. The Board consists of up to 12 members. Where elected trustees cannot be found, they can be co-opted from various backgrounds to ensure full representation of the membership on the board.
Charity Trustees/Charity Officers 2013
The emails listed below are protected, when you click on 'send email' you will be taken to reCAPTCHA where you will need to type in the two words you see and then click on the revealed email address, this stops spammers from gaining access to the email addresses on this site through automated programs.
|Name||University/Institution||Telephone number||Term of Office|
|Carina Van De Wetering||2012-2013|
Non voting/ Co-opted Committee Members
|Name||University/Institution||Telephone Number||Term of Office|
|Steven Curtis||Learning and Teaching/Schools Liaison||Guest|
|Paul Bentall||Foreign and Commonwealth Office||Guest|
|Paul Carmichael||PSA Representative||+44(0) 1206 872 508||Send Email||Guest|
BISA Sub Committees 2013.
• Management and Finance Committee – Chair T.Farrell, N.Phillips, R.Blakeley, H.Dyer + BISA CEO
• Conference/Membership Committee - Chair R.Blakeley, B.Gruffydd Jones, K.Dalacoura, D Galbreath + BISA CEO + conference assistant as required
• Research Committee - Chair N Phillips, T.Farrell, M.Coward (working group champion), M.Ryan, H.Dyer, J Gaskarth
• Learning & Teaching Committee - Chair S.Curtis, M.Breen-Smyth, M.Coward, R Blakeley, M Webber, PGN student rep
• Publications Committee – Chair T.Farrell, K.Dalacoura, B.Gruffydd Jones, D Galbreath, BISA CEO + Editors and Publishers reps as an when Agenda requires
• Outreach/Marketing Committee - Chair T.Farrell, S.Curtis, M.Ryan, M Webber, J Gaskarth + BISA CEO